Robertson Wine Valley Wedding Tours
The Robertson wine valley remains one of the most beautiful wine valleys in the Western Cape. While the more popular wine valleys tend to dominate the wedding industry, the Robertson wine valley can offer everything a couple is looking for and more! Having a winelands wedding could not be simpler and better yet, you will get the personal touch with White Vale Wedding Tours and Robertson.
From its gorgeous rolling mountains as your backdrop, and the swelling Breede Rivier flowing in the valley below, the rows and rows of gorgeous vineyards offer the most incredible setting for a Western Cape Winelands Wedding.
Learn more about the valley by watching the video below.
Join the Mkono and White Vale teams as we take you on a tour of this incredible valley, showcasing what this valley truly has to offer. Your every need will be catered for from arrival to departure. The tour will take you to each potential venue (based on your requirements), we will enjoy a delicious lunch, some fun local experiences such as wine tastings, boat trips and so much more…
This is truly your all round winelands wedding experience.
The cost of the tour includes:
- Saturday night accommodation, B&B (You can select a no accommodation package)
- All refreshments during the day
- Shuttle service for the entire day to all venues and activities
- Stunning information book detailing all the venues on the itinerary, their packages, as well as a supplier list for other wedding suppliers in the valley
- A delicious lunch
- The cost of all fun activities (Boat trip, classic car experience, wine tastings, cellar tours, garden tour etc)
The cost of the tour DOES NOT include:
- Your travel to get to Robertson and back
- Dinner (We believe that by the end of the day, you will want to decompress and have a chance to discuss, amongst the 2 of you, your thoughts and feelings on the day’s venues and activities. We can however pre-book a dinner reservation and arrange taxi collection for dinner if you wish)
How do the tours work?
You will fill out our booking form, detailing the type venues you wish to view. Each tour will take place on a Saturday and begins at 9.30am therefore, you will need arrive at your accommodation no later than 9am to check in, drop your bags and freshen up. The shuttle will arrive and a welcome drink will be served and your itinerary presented. Departure is strictly at 9.30 as we have a full day of awesomeness to fit in!
Venue tours will be first on our agenda and we will view between 3 & 4 venues. Once the venues have been viewed, we will enjoy some fabulous Robertson experiences, which will include wine tastings and cellar tours so fasten your seat belts, we are in for a fun ride! The day will end between 5 and 6pm where you will be dropped off at your accommodation for the night. Breakfast will be served the following morning and you can take a leisurely drive back home on the Sunday.
The general tours will have no more than 3 couples per tour. This is to ensure every couple gets the very best of us and the Robertson Valley. It is important to us to make sure each couple has a valuable experience. Should you not wish to do a tour with other couples, we do offer a private tour experience which is just the bees knees! The cost of the private tours are on request as it all depends on the itinerary and the activities you wish to enjoy during your stay.
Please fill in the BOOKING FORM and hit “subscribe”. We will be in touch to confirm your booking and send you an invoice for payment. You will then receive your welcome pack and accommodation details. It really is as simple as that! So what are you waiting for? Come on a super duper weekend away and celebrate the Robertson Wine Valley with us and who knows… You may be back to say your “I Do’s”!
If you need any further information, Please…